E-marketing refers to marketing a brand, good, or service through the Internet via computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
The e-marketing process targets a set of goals represented in business growth, developing the identity of the business, maintaining the current level of business, increasing consumer awareness of the brand, and trying to attract more customers.
Table of Contents
Stages of successful e-marketing website design
When we talk about e-marketing websites, the secret of success lies in giving the customer what he needs to achieve his goals.
Although there are millions of websites online, with different goals, not all websites have the same degree of success. The major part of a website’s success on the Internet is the responsibility of website design.
In fact, there are basic steps that must be followed when designing a website in order to ensure the success of the site significantly.
Achieve your site’s goal by hiring the best website design company in Egypt.
Determine the envision
This stage is the basis for all of the following work necessary for the website to exist. It depends on the stages of design, development, and improvement.
To determine the envision, the designer must find answers to a number of important questions, such as:
- What branding is your website design all about?
- What is the character and message that must be conveyed to the visitor?
- What are the goals to be achieved from the website?
- Who is the target audience, who will show interest in your brand and motivate them to visit your site?
- What actions are expected to be needed in order for the customer to get what he wants?
By getting specific and thorough answers to these questions, you have laid the right foundation for all the next steps for a successful e-marketing website.
It is not intended for colors and images, but rather to engineer an online presence, creating the perfect blend of science and art that serves the brand, and succeeds in delivering the desired message to the target audience, urging them to take the required action.
This stage is intended to put the previous stage into existence. At this stage, the design is aligned with the main operating systems and target devices through which the site will be accessed.
Technology is being adapted to enhance the presence on the Internet, as web functions and features are added to give the user the best user experience, whatever device they are using.
By completing this stage, we will have a live website on the Internet, which is configured for all of the following growth initiatives.
After we have the live presence of the website, we start the development phase, which aims to further spread, attract more customers, and increase their brand awareness.
This stage involves the application of different marketing tactics:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid search engine ads
- Marketing campaigns, including pay-per-click (PPC), email marketing, marketing initiatives, and promotions.
- Social media marketing campaigns
Test and check
At this stage, the site is subject to performance tracking procedures and checking indicators of analysis in order to ensure that correct marketing decision are taken.
This stage is very important to determine the strength of performance and identify weaknesses and work to avoid them.
This stage is concerned with communicating with the target audience, where the means of intercommunication are integrated into the design of the website using visual means of communication such as:
- Text content
- Pictures and videos
- Use of interactive online means such as webcasts and podcasts.
- Create a company blog
- An active presence on social media
Attention to the inclusion of all previous elements and tools in the design of the website ensures effective communication between the company and its audience.
In this phase workflows, communication, and performance checks are linked, along with management and online marketing automation tasks.
The essence of this stage is to simplify the operations of the website and to highlight CRM technology.
This stage is characterized by increasing the number of potential customers, converting the largest percentage of them into actual customers who make complete purchases, and enhancing the satisfaction of existing customers.
Bonus Tips for successful e-marketing website design
- Don’t expect perfection on the first try, development, and improvement is key features of cyber presence.If we mean e-marketing, user expectations, and needs are constantly changing, and business goals must always meet those needs.Instead of aiming for perfection, make it your goal to determine what is the best thing available, which should be the first step to perfecting your business
Start first, improve later.
- Make sure your website design works on mobile phones and tablets. If your website design isn’t compatible with mobile devices, visitors who use their phones to visit your site will have a poor user experience, which you don’t want for your business.
Google search engine puts sites that respond to mobile phones in high positions in search results.
- Focus on your business goals, the purpose of your online presence, the message you want to deliver to your target audience, and highlight who you are.
- Sometimes website design gets off track, focusing on factors that do more harm than good, such as copying a competitor’s site or forcing something I like.
- Website design deals with two main factors, aesthetics and efficiency. Good website design blends the two factors and does not differentiate between them or focus on one over the other.
- Of course, aesthetics is important for the design of the website, and it is important for the website to look attractive, but we should not lose sight of the factor of effectiveness, which means ease of navigation within the site and between its pages.
- Ignoring the efficiency of the site, it makes no sense, no matter how beautiful the site.
Website design is not just an aesthetic form of the site, but a strategic step by which the business owner aims to grow his business and increase his profits.
In order to achieve this goal, the website must be an effective tool that helps the business owner achieve his goals. This will only be possible by designing a good and effective website at the same time.